Thursday, August 20, 2009

I got Tagged. You're up!

Thanks for the tag, Katie!

What is your current obsession?
Preparing for the Rock 'n' Roll half marathon (more info to come!  Be excited!!)

What do you hate the most that everybody else seems to love?
Texas

What are you wearing today?
Khakis, white tank top, red button-up short sleeved shirt

What’s for dinner?
Who knows?  Most likely cereal, unless I get together with somebody tonight

What would you eat for your last meal?
Hmmm.  Either my mom's homemade lasagna or the Chicken Piccata with mashed potatoes at The Chop House.  Can I also have an order of Rosa Mexicano's table-side guacamole?  Oh, and some Gelato from Italy for dessert, please.

What’s the last thing you bought?
An ice cream maker

What are you listening to right now?
White Lies: Paolo Nutini

What do you think of the person that tagged you?
I really hate her.  She moved away from me.  She was my nutritional and physical motivator when we lived together.  She was also somebody I could count on to provide NO DRAMA whatsoever in our friendship.  But she selfishly left me behind to pursue her own goals.  I just can't understand it.
;)  Katie, you're awesome!!  I miss you!

If you could have a house, fully paid for, and totally furnished anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Well, seeing as I haven't visited all of the world, that's a tough decision.  I would love to be anywhere with mountains, trees, ocean, sunshine, roadbiking/running trails, a tennis court, soccer field, and fresh produce nearby.  I want to go to there.

If you could go anywhere for the next hour, where would it be?
The beach

What is one of your hobbies?
Hobbies makes me think of crafts.  I'm not crafty.  I guess I'll say my hobby is blogging.

What are 3 things that annoy you most?
1. Liars/Flaky people
2. People who complain about their current situation but take no action - nor try - to change it
3. My shortfalls

What is your favorite color?
Purple - always has been

What is your favorite piece of clothing in your wardrobe?
I don't have just one favorite.  But I love me some lounge pants and hoodies

What is your dream job?
Golly.  I don't know.  If I knew, I would probably pursue it.  Perhaps my dream (non-existent) job would be to get paid for doing all the activities I enjoy; Soccer, Biking, Tennis, Water Sports, Camping, lounging on the beach.....  I'm pretty content in the job I have now.

What are you going to do after this?
Pay attention to my work emails

What is your favorite fruit?
A fresh peach from our tree in the backyard of our CA house.  Will never have that again.  :(

What inspires you?
People who are dedicated to a cause.  People that know exactly what they're working towards who stay motivated to reach that goal.  Those that give selflessly.

Who was the last person you kissed?
I kissed my nephew on the cheek

What are you currently reading?
The Great Coverup: Nixon and the Scandal of Watergate

What delighted you most today?
It's only 10:30AM.  Have I been delighted yet?  Um....  I guess I'll say that it was Steve's animated Lego video he posted on YouTube

Describe your personal style.
I don't have a style.  I've always lacked style.  Anything that is 'in fashion' I can't seem to pull off.  I feel most comfortable in jeans, tshirt and flipflops.  And if it's chilly, I'll throw on a zip-up hoodie.  Is that a style?

By what criteria do you judge a person?
I try to determine if they are genuine and truthful.  If they really care about other people, or if their main motivator is to do whatever it takes to get what they want no matter who they trample in the process.

i tag: Tami, Julie, Judy, Michelle, Karen, Rob/Tasha

2 comments:

Chantele Sedgwick said...

I don't have a style either. I like jeans, t-shirt and flipflops as well!;)

Erin Darrington said...

ditto on style. i try to be stylish and trendy and it makes me look like.... well, I'm trying to be stylish and trendy rather than just doing it. my favorite zip up hoodies are from a company called modbe, i own two both in blue, i wear my flops year round - they are olowahu style tevas, i have gone through 5 or 6 pairs of them, and I too am all about a nice soft t-shirt. glad to know there are other creatures like myself out there.

Check out my running and fundraising efforts that came to fruition December 2009 through my other blog: http://ccfa-mleblakemore.blogspot.com/