Monday, December 14, 2009

I'm still here!

I know my personal blog has suffered over the months.  But I have been keeping busy!  You can read about what I've been up to on my blog dedicated to my efforts to fundraise and train for the Rock n Roll half marathon in Las Vegas to benefit The Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America.  The race took place this past weekend, December 6th, and it is something I truly will never forget.

Click HERE to read all about it.

3 comments:

Steve V. said...

This blog "Entry" does not change my opinion that this is the most uninspiring and boring blog on the web...in fact it just adds to that sentiment. Glad I wasted internet bandwidth to visit...

Tami said...

LOL, Steve!

Christy Lou said...

Wow. I guess there are benefits to living in a small town and not interacting with people. I haven't had a stalker in a long time. A buss can be an awkward place for interactions... there is just no escape! Makes me really appreciate being able to walk to work.

Check out my running and fundraising efforts that came to fruition December 2009 through my other blog: http://ccfa-mleblakemore.blogspot.com/